Saturday, September 24, 2005

Lloyds TSB

Well at least he admitted it was a stupid idea.

"So what you're saying, despite my bills coming here, that you sent my credit card and my pin number to an address more than 400 miles away, where I haven't lived for nearly two years, where it was opened by someone else and then forwaded on to me via another address, because your computer says my current flat is not secure?"

Rather than post my card and pin to say, my billing address (coincidentally my house - the place where I like my statements to arrive, and also my FUCKING CREDIT CARD) they sent it to a house in Darlington, where I only lived for half a year, more than 18 months ago. Not the best action to take normally, but given that their motive was security, it's pretty bloody laughable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home